The Info Sci Geek can handle a wide range of tasks that can get your WordPress website back in operation or keep your site running smoothly after an emergency.
Over 75,000,000 websites are using WordPress right now
WordPress accounted for 90 percent of all hacked CMS sites in 2018
What does that mean for you?
If you have a WordPress site – congrats! You’re in great company. But don’t let the data or complexities of WordPress scare you. The leading cause of problems with WordPress sites stem from component vulnerabilities.
If your site is not working the way you want, hosted where you want, or connected to social media in the way you want, let The Geek know and reach your solution in no time.
Tired of your current web hosting company? Need help moving to your website to its new home? The Geek can help you make the transition quickly and with ease.
- Evaluate current server setup to create a comprehensive transfer plan
- Create backups and oversee migration and proper setup of all files and databases
- Setup correct MX records to ensure correct email routing
Social Media Integration
Maybe you want users to be able to register for your website with their Facebook account.
How about adding a Constant Contact sign-up form to your Facebook page?
Want to add an Instagram feed to your website?
Perhaps you want to improve the way your blog posts look when shared on Facebook and Twitter?
Let The Geek know what you want and she will deliver.
Custom PHP Code
PHP is a powerful scripting language with an amazing amount of flexibility. If your website was built using PHP, then you are in luck because that is this geek’s favorite language. She writes clean, secure, compliant, and beautiful PHP code.
Need a project debugged? Need some custom coding done for a WordPress plugin? No problem. She can handle it.
Spend your time running your business and leave the website up to us!
- Monitor and update plugins
- Check for and repair broken links
- Conduct regular site-speed checks
- Monitor security alerts
- Maintain redundant server backups
- Keep SSL certificate up to date
- Perform detailed security scan and server log examination
- Perform tasks to resolve any issues that are found
Ready to get started?
Tell us about your problem and let us create a custom solution.